UV Sanitizer Mini Wand
The PhoneSpa handheld portable UV light sanitizer is a compact device that instantaneously kills germs and bacteria without the hassle of cleaning wipes or detergents. Its laboratory proven to kill 99.9 % of germs and bacteria in less than a minute. The handheld sanitizer can disinfect an array of items such as iPads, remote control, laptops, doorknobs, bed sheets, steering wheels, toilet covers and much more. Its powerful ultraviolet technology instantly kills bacteria and microscopic germs on any surface without leaving any harmful residues or odors. As a safety measure, the wand includes an internal mechanism that turns it off when the UV light radiates upwards. Its unique design allows you to disinfect objects in two ways by passing the sanitizing wand as close as possible and no more than one half inch above the object’s surface or through the stand-alone position which allows the UV light to penetrate the object for 10 minutes. Its simple foldable design allows you to carry it anywhere on the go, it easily fits in your purse or luggage ideal for use while travelling. Micro USB charging allows you to conveniently charge it from any power source. IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION: UV-C Light is safe on any surface other than human DO NOT USE TO STERILIZE HANDS OR SKIN AS IT MAY CAUSE SKIN IRRITATION. KEEP AWAY FROM EYES.
- KILLS 99.9% of germs and bacteria with UV-C light: Laboratory proven to kill and eliminate up to 99.9% of germs and bacteria in as fast as 20 seconds!
- WORKS ON ANYTHING: Sanitizes doorknobs, bathroom surfaces and other household items quickly and easily without chemicals or irritants.
- MULTI OPTION USE: Can disinfect objects in two ways by passing it on the object’s surface or through the stand-alone position.
- SAFETY FEATURE: Includes an internal mechanism that turns the wand off when the UV light radiates upwards to avoid causing injury to the eyes.
- COMPACT AND LIGHT: Travel friendly easily fits in your purse or luggage. Micro USB CHARGING: allows you to charge it from any power source.
- PLEASE NOTE: When the UV Wand is facing up or turned upwards, it will automatically turn off as a safety precaution – it is not broken or malfunctioning. UV Light can be harmful to the eyes and/or skin.
- UV sanitization is an invisible process that cannot be seen by the naked eye. Therefore, we have conducted thorough testing and certifications via independent laboratories to ensure the process is effective. See certificate from Lab below under the "Manual And Guides" drop down.